Wednesday 23 January 2008

Technical Stuff

So right now I'm going to run you by all the technical stuff that I am going to need to create my world.
These are the EP's I have:
University
Night Life

I will have more soon. I plan on buying Open for Business and either Seasons or Bon Voyage next.

First I need clean hoods. I don't want anything running around my neighbourhoods spoiling the view, such as the ugly maxis downtownies and regular townie. I just pray that this works- http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,5861.0.html

Next I'm going to need hacks, lots of 'em. I'm going to get a couple to enforce the clean neighbourhoods tutorial. I need to go find No Townie Regen and No Dormie Spawn. I need a decent camera hack too. I had one before but when I installed NL the hack was over ridden and it disappeared. I know where to find it though so there's no problem

I've also installed a pixel removal hack (via SimsPE) and Crammy boy's penis hack. Seriously, my men are men.

I'm also wading my way though tons of custom content. I have at least 9 pages of favourites on MTS2. I had to remove all the stuff that I had originally installed too because the game crashed constantly. I figure there was a bad object in there somewhere.

I need to find my terrains too. I think by the time all the EPs are installed you end up with one main hood and 3 sub hoods.
This is what I have so far....
This will be the main hood (aka The Amethyst City)
















This will be the down town hood (aka The Opal city)
















This will be the shopping district (aka The Sapphire district)













And this will be the Holiday hood (aka The Peridot Islands

















The names and terrains may change but I promise to keep you all informed should that happen.

That's all for now *^_^*

No comments: