Wednesday 30 January 2008

New EP!!!

So I have a new EP. I bought pets from Zavvi (formally known as Virgin Mega Store). It was reduced to £13, that's cheaper than Amazon. I've been testing it out and I'm impressed. The fact that you can see other houses from you lot now is quite aesthetically pleasing. The default animals aren't to bad either. They aren't the best but they don't look awful. I will download some new animals for the sims anyway. I feel like I should at least give them custom animals.
I still plan on getting some more EP's, sadly I spent a lot of money on dollfie stuff so I need to stop spending for a while. I installed a couple more hacks too. I now have brighter lights in bodyshop and now I have some lovely spiral staircases. I just wish I was a better builder. My houses always look awful. It's just as well that I'm going to download a few of the lots. I could never make lots as pretty as V1ND1CARE . Her creations are absolutely gorgeous ^^.

Ahh I've thought of another hack I need. I found a hack that allows you to place neighbourhood objects within lots. This presented a problem for me. You can only pick 4 terrain types-
Desert, Temperate (grass), Dirt or Concrete. The city I'm making is an old medieval gothic type place with cobble stones. So naturally I'd concrete because it matches up. No. The problem is that I have a hill which I want to be grassy. So I need to use the grass object on there. That means that I can't have lots up there because You can't put lots on objects. Well the hack will let me do this. I'm not entirely sure if it works with grass though. I may have to ask or just try it an see. Oh this is where I found it http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=265020 . I must start writing out the story. I can't really do anything else until I plan out the story. So I'll see you in the next post *^_^*

No comments: